Skip to content
FAST & FREE Shipping | SALE ending in 48 hours | Top Rated Reviews
FAST & FREE Shipping | SALE ending in 48 hours | Top Rated Reviews

4 Ton 14.3 SEER2 96% AFUE 100,000 BTU Ducted Central Air Inverter Heat Pump and Furnace System


In Stock & Ready to Ship

All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Product ETA 5-7 Business Days

Save 30% Save 30%
Original price $6,990.00
Original price $6,990.00 - Original price $6,990.00
Original price $6,990.00
Current price $4,890.00
$4,890.00 - $4,890.00
Current price $4,890.00

DESCRIPTION Dual Fuel Heat and Air Inverter System Elevate Your Comfort with a Dual Fuel Heat and Air Inverter System Experience year-round comfort and savings with our Dual Fuel System, seamlessly blending a high-efficiency furnace with advanced inverter evaporator coil technology. You'll enjoy:


Achieve optimal performance as all-electric heat is generated by the heat pump condenser until low temperatures are reached, prompting the high-efficiency furnace to activate. All-Season Comfort: Stay cozy in winter and cool in summer with this versatile solution. Smart Savings: Automatically switch between energy sources for maximum cost savings. Green Choice: Reduce your carbon footprint while enjoying top-tier comfort. Reliability: Supported by advanced inverter technology and a comprehensive warranty. Easy Integration: Smoothly fits into your existing setup for a hassle-free upgrade. Upgrade today to a more efficient, eco-friendly, and comfortable home. Contact us to learn how the Dual Fuel Inverter System can revolutionize your central air system.

1000,000 BTU 96% AFUE Two-Stage Multi-Positional Gas Furnace OVERVIEW With its variable speed blower motor and two-stage burner, this gas furnace can provide consistently superior comfort to almost any application. Considered one of the best furnaces offered, it is a great choice to keep you comfortable while saving you money on energy bills year-round.

Quick Facts

100,000 BTU, 96% AFUE natural gas furnace Generally suitable for up to a small house in ideal applications Variable speed blower with a two-stage burner Multi-positional design - can be installed in the upflow, downflow, or horizontal orientations Field-convertible to propane with an optional LP kit On board self-diagnostics 100,000 BTU, 96% AFUE This gas furnace has an input of 100,000 BTU. With an efficiency of 96%, this means that the furnace has an output of 97,600 BTU, generally suitable for small houses in ideal climates. The 96% AFUE also means that 96% of the gas is used to heat your home, while the remaining 4% is lost out the flue piping and to normal furnace operations. All 96% furnaces require plastic/PVC flue venting, and if you need metal flue venting to match your setup, consider an 80% efficient furnace. While this unit uses natural gas as fuel, we also offer an optional LP conversion kit at an additional cost.


A 10-year parts warranty and lifetime (20-year) heat exchanger limited warranty are offered. Please note that adherence to state and local codes for installation, along with timely registration through the manufacturer, is required to uphold these warranties.

Installation and Durability

With its ability to be installed in any configuration - upflow, downflow, or horizontal - this gas furnace is very versatile. The unit has a durable outer casing that can withstand wear-and-tear throughout its lifetime, providing peace of mind that your home will stay comfortable year-round. Please note that this furnace is not designed to be suitable for a mobile home on its own.

Superior Comfort All equipment is manufactured with a focus on superior comfort in the industry. This gas furnace lives up to this standard, thanks in part to its variable speed blower motor and two-stage burner, providing the most precise temperature and airflow output possible for year-round comfort in your home.

Free Shipping

Free Shipping on all orders

In Stock & Ready to Ship

All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days

Hassle Free Returns

Hassle Free Returns within 30 days

Excellent Customer Service

Any Questions? Please call us today

(844) 957 0999